Hello

Um just thought i would say hi and to ask a question here since im new to the forms .So i just got geneforge 1-4 atm and i am playing number 1 and 4 now (i know im skipping but eh) So i have a question in Number 1 im a Shaper but im not sure what to upgrade more Fire or Magic Shaping i mean i have high int and some mech and leadership but what else should i do. Also in number 4 what happens if i use no canisters at all and will i have enough exp to beat the game if i join the shapers?

You can play G4 through completely on the side of the Shapers. You'll lose access to some areas and quest rewards, but you'll be able to finish the game. You can also play both sides in order to get access to most of those areas and quest rewards and then join the Shapers in the second half of the game.

You can use up to 5 or 6 canisters in G4 before people can tell you've been using them and you get a different ending. If you side with the Shapers, you'll definitely want to stay below that number of used canisters. With rebels, the ending you get doesn't matter as much.

Dikiyoba.