The Joys of Cooking Alorael

Scorpius

I know what you're thinking! There are many misnomers out there about Alorael being a very difficult meat to cook. The truth is, however, that a good quality piece of Alorael is far from impossible. In fact, with just a few considerations, he can be cooked to perfection even by the novice!

The two primary tips about cooking him boil down to these: LOW and SLOW. If you remember this, you can't possibly ruin dinner!

Alorael is very lean and that is great both for your health and your waistline! Accordingly, it is important to remember that while in the kitchen. Try not to cook him to well done or overly done. Here are some other tips that you should consider when attempting this delicious meat:

Alorael Burgers

I cannot emphasize enough that Alorael DOES NOT shrink as regular beef hamburger does. He also take less time to cook. If the grill or pan is too hot Alorael may stick to it. Nevertheless, Alorael burger is foolproof when added to recipes such as chili or meatloaf.

Char-Broiled Alorael Steak

Rub your favorite cut of Alorael with a combination of garlic salt, cooking oil, ground black pepper and lemon juice. Sealing him in a very large baggie overnight is a good way to lock in the juices. The lemon will make him tangy, as well as giving him a zippy flavor!

I hope you find this advice useful for planning your next large meal. Alorael is a GREAT way to impress your guests, and far less thick and stringy than other wild game. Have fun!

-Scorpie