plagues and erikas tower

Joseph Stalin

You can skip the troglos and giants by doing the golems, although you'll probably have to kill at least some troglos and giants to get experience to handle golems. You have to stop either the slimes or the roaches, as Drakey noted.

—Alorael, who can add that there's no way to skip any plagues. You have to either finish them or deal with the consequences of not finishing them.

ok slimes are down ..i have used the e3 editor to make god like chars "max stats" and yet i still have trouble with golems i destroyed the crystals for fire ice and jewel golems found my way into the tower of shifting floors but in the tower its pretty near impossible ...for every golem i destroy 10 more seem to arrive and overwhelm me no matter what i do..any advice would b appreciated confusedconfusedconfused

Edit:drakey would stocking up on strong invulnerability potions going to tower havin each char drink one then luanch quickfire b of any help ?

If you waste time fighting them, the generators will just make more. You need to make your way to the bottom level, go out the door to the north spire and turn it off, then come to the top level and kill the mind crystal.

EDIT: No, since most golems are immune or resistant to fire. What would help is hasting the whole party and running (in combat mode) towards the stairwell at 2,2. Go to the control room in the SE corner and press the buttons Belt Beta and Belt Alpha on the control panel. Go down to the first level and find the stairway at 23,61. Go to the north spire and destroy it, and then go back up to the top level and kill the Mind Crystal.

Quote:
Originally written by ill_nino:
does bits of machinery count as those bluish stones in the tower with orange-yellow lines between them?
Those aren't the ones that you can cast Dispel Barrier on. You can only cast Dispel Barrier on the ones with the big green circles, and only after visiting the control room.

drake i got a new problem in the tower of shifting floors i found a special encounter it brought me to the basement then i found another special encounter and it brought me to a lava pit is there anyway outta the lava pit and onto the floor ..i cant seem to find any... or do i go back to the basement?