Question regarding creation level in G2 and Sects

I tried to look this up these answers in the walkthrough and creation guide but I can't seem to find my answer. Perhaps it is in there but I missed it.

First question is, does your main character have to be a certain level in order to create higher level creations?

An example is:

You were somehow able to learn Create Dryak and your Shaper was only level 5. If he had the required essence at level 5, would he be able to make that creation or would the Shaper need to level up before he can create the Dryak?

I understand that you would need to level up Fire Creation seperately to 3 in order to make a Dryak but I am strictly referring to the Shaper's overall level.

Second Question is, how can you leave the Servant/Loyalist Sect after you join?

When I joined the Awakened, there was an option with the leader telling him you no longer wanted to be Awakened and using this option made you unaligned again. it does not appear that Zachary has such a dialoge option. Any thoughts on how to leave the Servants short of attacking them?

Quote:
First question is, does your main character have to be a certain level in order to create higher level creations?

You only need a high enough shaping level, which requires leveling up to get the skill points to increase that level. You character level does not matter, only shaping level.

Quote:
Second Question is, how can you leave the Servant/Loyalist Sect after you join?

You could try doing quests for a different sect and trying to join them, but I doubt it will really work. Your best bet is to just use a script-based editor to remove your sect status. I think it is an SDF code actually so it can be changed with the in-game cheat box, but I don't know the code.

Edit:
Nevermind, not an SDF code, just looked it up in a G2 editor. You can insert these lines somewhere in a script and activate them, and change the script back later though. Here is the code lines from the editor so you know what flags to change.

Code:
begintalknode 157;	state = 31;	personality = 0;	nextstate = 2;	condition = 1;	question = "Change quests.";	text1 = "The glowing fades, and new words appear on the obelisk.";	text2 = "Which quests would you like to complete? (only certain quests are here because of the talk node limit).";	text3 = "In order to see a sect's ending, you must join that sect.";begintalknode 159;	state = 2;	personality = 0;	nextstate = 69;	condition = 1;	question = "Servants.";	text1 = "What do you want to do about the Servants?";begintalknode 160;	state = 69;	personality = 0;	nextstate = 35;	condition = 1;	question = "Join Servants.";	text1 = "Energy flows from the obelisk and warps your surroudings.";	text2 = "You have now joined the Servants.";	code = 		set_flag(100,2,2);		if (get_flag(100,3) == 2)			set_flag(100,3,3);		if (get_flag(100,4) == 2)			set_flag(100,4,3);		if (get_flag(100,5) == 2)			set_flag(100,5,3);	break;	begintalknode 161;	state = 69;	personality = 0;	nextstate = 35;	condition = 1;	question = "Servant Ending.";	text1 = "Energy flows from the obelisk and warps your surroudings.";	text2 = "You have now completed Zachary's wishes.";	code = 		set_flag(3,21,7);		toggle_quest(16,1);	break;begintalknode 162;	state = 2;	personality = 0;	nextstate = 70;	condition = 1;	question = "Awakened.";	text1 = "What do you want to do about the Awakened?";begintalknode 163;	state = 70;	personality = 0;	nextstate = 35;	condition = 1;	question = "Join Awakened.";	text1 = "Energy flows from the obelisk and warps your surroudings.";	text2 = "You have now joined the Awakened.";	code = 		set_flag(100,3,2);		if (get_flag(100,2) == 2)			set_flag(100,2,3);		if (get_flag(100,4) == 2)			set_flag(100,4,3);		if (get_flag(100,5) == 2)			set_flag(100,5,3);	break;	begintalknode 164;	state = 70;	personality = 0;	nextstate = 35;	condition = 1;	question = "Awakened Ending.";	text1 = "Energy flows from the obelisk and warps your surroudings.";	text2 = "You have now completed Learned Pinner's wishes.";	code = 		set_flag(17,23,6);		toggle_quest(16,1);	break;	begintalknode 165;	state = 2;	personality = 0;	nextstate = 71;	condition = 1;	question = "Barzites.";	text1 = "What do you want to do about the Barzites?";begintalknode 166;	state = 71;	personality = 0;	nextstate = 35;	condition = 1;	question = "Join Barzites.";	text1 = "Energy flows from the obelisk and warps your surroudings.";	text2 = "You have now joined the Barzites.";	code = 		set_flag(100,4,2);		if (get_flag(100,2) == 2)			set_flag(100,2,3);		if (get_flag(100,3) == 2)			set_flag(100,3,3);		if (get_flag(100,5) == 2)			set_flag(100,5,3);	break;	begintalknode 167;	state = 71;	personality = 0;	nextstate = 35;	condition = 1;	question = "Barzites Ending.";	text1 = "Energy flows from the obelisk and warps your surroudings.";	text2 = "You have now completed Barzhal's wishes.";	code = 		set_flag(55,17,7);		toggle_quest(16,1);	break;	begintalknode 168;	state = 2;	personality = 0;	nextstate = 72;	condition = 1;	question = "Takers.";	text1 = "What do you want to do about the Takers?";begintalknode 169;	state = 72;	personality = 0;	nextstate = 35;	condition = 1;	question = "Join Takers.";	text1 = "Energy flows from the obelisk and warps your surroudings.";	text2 = "You have now joined the Takers.";	code = 		set_flag(100,5,2);		if (get_flag(100,3) == 2)			set_flag(100,3,3);		if (get_flag(100,4) == 2)			set_flag(100,4,3);		if (get_flag(100,2) == 2)			set_flag(100,2,3);	break;	begintalknode 170;	state = 72;	personality = 0;	nextstate = 35;	condition = 1;	question = "Takers Ending.";	text1 = "Energy flows from the obelisk and warps your surroudings.";	text2 = "You have now completed the Taker leaders' wishes.";	code = 		toggle_quest(16,1);		set_flag(68,18,7);	break;