A6 - My party.

Mestalidd

On recent restart of avnerum I started a new party setup i'd like to open up for people to tell me the obivous reason why its all wrong. So this is what I have.

Character 1: Human custom. Dual weild quick action (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH QUICK STRIKE) to hit 4 times a round which I find superior to just 1 or 2. His off talent is mage. I chose mage for this guy becuase he duals as my tank so mages can get the talent to cast in armor. This guy is my spaceclear and utilitarian as well as just huge damage. Has tiny bow ability to take out ranged things without wasting spellpoints. Inventory carries around quest items and spare weapons/sellables. I give return life scrolls to this character in case of emergency. Defence intentionally kept low to allow riptose to enhance damage output. Shielding spells can conpensate, as well as endurance.

Character 2: Slith polearm/priest. Polearms can be amazingly high hitting by end game and superior to dualweild for a period of time in the early game Also sliths are natural priests. He is my focused damage as well as side healer. He carries food and reagents. Also has small bow skill for ranged small fights. I try to keep this guy out of the way, but invest points in parry to keep him safe.

I simply buff before fights if I need to be a juggernaut. Also the main perk is I get a decent excuse to invest points in intellegense so I can get Anatomy and later lethal blow. My dualweild 4 hitter per attack can be amazingly deadly with lethal blow.

I find this setup is easier to not lose anone and still covers everything. Thoughts?