Adding disease and cursed swords on Avernum 6? How could this be possible?!

Tgiiif_2004

How is adding disease to Avernum 6 good. Well I think that Vogel can introduce roaches and rats with this disease primarily. Also using cursed swords could either be stuck to the opponent or slowly drain a stat or statistic. A cursed sword may also be removed with a time delay. A cursed sword can also benefit the wielder by increasing their stats.

Anyways, who here thinks that its possible to modify the game to add disease without reprogramming with a compiler. I'm pretty sure its not possible. smirk DO YOU THINK ADDING DISEASE OR CURSED WEAPS. TO AVERNUM 6 IS POSSIBLE?

Disease would require some fairly intense scripting and not quite work out like disease in earlier games, or it would just be poison. I'm not sure why either one would be exciting.

Cursed weapons existed in earlier games, but they were largely just terrible. It's quite possible to make equipment with benefits and drawbacks, though, and several such things exist in the game.

—Alorael, who has to say he doesn't miss the cursed and therefore unremovable equipment. It's no great loss to have it vanish with unidentified items.