Special encounter nodes not working

Callie

For some reason, I can't get these two states to work. The other states in the town work just fine, and I've checked over and over that I put in the right numbers with the editor. I've also checked the values of the SDFs, and that I didn't accidentally use them somewhere else in other scripts. Am I doing something wrong with the code here?

Code:
beginstate 14;	if ((get_flag(3,3) >= 1) || (get_flag(3,2) == 0))		end();		if (party_size() >= 1) {		reset_dialog();		add_dialog_str(0,"An alchemist has been slain.  It's highly doubtful that whoever owns this place will act with hospitality.  Whatever the case, these people are most likely bandits and not guards.",0);		add_dialog_str(1,"Bandits aren't overly concerned about humanely treating prisoners.  Fellow party members are still behind and must be rescued.",0);		set_flag(3,3,1);		}		else {			reset_dialog();			add_dialog_str(0,"An alchemist has been slain.  It's highly doubtful that whoever owns this place will act with hospitality.  Whatever the case, these people are most likely bandits and not guards.",0);			add_dialog_str(1,"It's impossible to tell just how large this structure is.  Somewhere there is a way out...if death doesn't occur between here and there.",0);			set_flag(3,3,1);			}break;beginstate 15;	if (get_flag(3,4) >= 1)		end();		reset_dialog();	add_dialog_str(0,"At first this room appears to be a barbaric display of grisly trophies.  Yet closer inspection reveals that everything in this room is made of a hard, waxy material.",0);	add_dialog_str(1,"The material is completely foreign, yet the mere existence of this room is more puzzling.  Why would someone devote a room to fake trophies?",0);	set_flag(3,4,1);break;