A4 - Herb seller

eggamagga

I did a thread on Wisdom crystals and there was a limit to what you could find in those caches but I was using mandrake root as the limit. Nature lore 3 gives 16, nature lore 12 gives 37, and you can get more with nature lore at 15.

It's a waste of time but just check every merchant that you can get to by pylon. There are herb dealers in Fort Draco, West Cotra (Potionary), the Slith herb dealer waiting with the merchants between Almaria and Tower Colony, Tower Colony, that guy in the swamp southeast of Formello and the alchemist to the northwest of Formello, the Nephil camp near Fort Monastarty, and maybe Fort Dunvo. I saved all of my herb ingredients for the end except to make a few energy potions and do that Fort Remote quest and get a Magus vest.

Quote:
Originally written by eggamagga:
Yeah, I've only been able to not open one of those piles, and it was in rental's fortress.
The cache you're probably referring to has the best bow in the game, by the way. You need 25 total Nature Lore to get it, but it's insanely awesome.