A4 Problem

Bomber

Generally a lot of the newer Spiderweb games ask for the 1024x768 at thousands of colors, although they don't require it necessarily. Try setting your monitor to a different resolution and the color settings to thousands.

Please clarify: Does the entire game not work, or is it just to opening screen? Perhaps some of the graphics are missing. Also, make sure that when you are reinstalling, you are using a new download and not the same one.

Solution: Buy a PC. They never have problems. tongue

--------------------

IF I EVER BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD:

If I decide to hold a contest of skill open to the general public, contestants will be required to remove their hooded cloaks and shave their beards before entering.

I truly am not trying to start a war. I'm just tired of Mac users dragging out the "We don't get viruses" argument. Is MacOS X more secure than Windows XP? Probably. Could viruses be written for MacOS X if enough time was spent on it? Undoubtedly. One could actually make the argument that it would be easier to write a virus for MacOS because Apple shares the source code. Oh, and for the record, with the exception of the open-source thing, all those security features have counterparts in Windows XP SP2. I don't particularly care for Windows either; I merely prefer open architecture, which is something you can't get with a Mac.

Thralni, I suppose "an other" is not technically improper grammar, but the common Engish usage is 'another'.

Tyran: that was not directed at you. Dintiradan should never have made that comment on "you should buy a Mac." That comment was meant as a joke, so lets leave it at that, and not start a war over it. that's all I wanted to say.

And thanks for the grammar. I never knew what to do with, and the dictionary didn't give a very clear description either.

Um... yeah. This is why I included the tongue in my post.

I use a PC because I have access to Windows OS and Office by virtue of my parent's previous involvement with my high school, ease in modding, and because everyone I know uses a PC. Sometime later this year I might get around to doing a Linux dual-boot.

EDIT: Ugh. Graemlin overload. Also, indefinite articles are your friends.

--------------------

I Am Root - WORSHIP ME!