editor not working

Cutler

When trying to make a scenerio with the editor (v1.0.3 for windows), I would get a message saying that graphics 2000 wasn't found and a message saying that warriorsgrove.bas couldn't be found and opened. When I started making the scenerio, it woulnd't let me choose if I wan't the scenerio above ground or if I wanted a preset town. There looked to be little buttons to click in the guide, but they were missing. When I tried to open my scenerio file to edit it, I got an unhandled error. Help me?

Quote:
I would get a message saying that graphics 2000 wasn't found and a message saying that warriorsgrove.bas couldn't be found and opened.
That triggers a memory. That very same complaint came up a couple of times when BoA was new. You might like to check the Tech Support Forum; search for posts in 2004 and move on from there. I think it was something about not creating a subfolder for the editor, it has to be placed as such into the data folder.

G2000.bmp is an Editor graphic, it is used in dialog boxes like Edit Item Placement Shortcuts. It has an impact on the background color of dialog boxes. (I made a backup copy of this graphic and then changed the original copy to a bright green rectangle, this showed that it was used a bit in the Editor.)