A6 - 2 Quick Questions

Stepout

Hi all,

I am currently playing the Avernum 6 demo and I have two questions.

1. I see you can delete characters in your party. Does it get harder if you do this? Is it possible to beat the game with one or two characters?

2. About the First Aid trait. If I put points into that for one character, will they do first aid to other characters in the party after battle as well? Or just themselves?

Originally Posted By: Stepout
Hi all,

I am currently playing the Avernum 6 demo and I have two questions.

1. I see you can delete characters in your party. Does it get harder if you do this? Is it possible to beat the game with one or two characters?

Yes, it gets harder. Yes, it can be done. You'll occasionally see posts that mention a "torment singleton", which is a party of one on the most difficult game level. I haven't tried that, but I'm just about through the game with a singleton on normal level.

Quote:
2. About the First Aid trait. If I put points into that for one character, will they do first aid to other characters in the party after battle as well? Or just themselves?

First aid is cumulative across all the party members, and affects all of them. Same for nature lore and arcane lore. On the other hand, tool use is strictly an individual skill.