"Trakovite Path To Peace"[G5]

You walk out of the front of Gazaki-Uss, dazed by all that has just happened. In one lightning stroke, the drakon leaders of the rebellion have been destroyed.

Just as the Shapers suffered greatly for their arrogance the drakons have suffered now. Had Ghaldring hid far from the front, that mighty creature would still be alive now. But hiding was not in his nature.

In the fortress behind you, you hear a deafening series of explosions. The shaping equipment and experiments, left unatended are running out of control. The Shapers would never have set up their workshops carelessly.

Yatta Yatta...

The characters in this history are all gone now. But the results of their struggles, of the risks they took the fears they overcame, and the decisions they tried to make wisely, the product of their labors continues to this day.

For as to understand, to endure, and if needed, to change.

The End

I love the Geneforge series. They always say something nice and historic. I bet it would have been crazy to type all the words in the game I have all of the slides but thats alot to type.