BoA crashing

Duck in a Top Hat

Whenever I go into a certain town in my scenario, BoA just crashes. It was working perfectly, and then for some reason it just started crashing when I went into that town. I have no idea what I could have done to cause it, and I'm inclined to think it's a software issue. Has this happened to anyone?

I'm not familiar with such a crash in town mode, but I'm not greatly surprised. While I can't help you with the cause of this crash, it may be informative to know that the game crashes similarly fs a gate terrain is placed outdoors and the party walks close enough to see it. So, my guess would be that the game is crashing because it fails to correctly handle some unexpected data, but you should be able, if you can identify that data, to remove it and stop the crashing.

A few things I would look for: Is the crash correlated with a particular place in the town, or with the occurrence of another event? Also, when the program crashes, do you get a stack trace of what it was doing at the time? Obviously we can't alter the game code, but knowing which functions it was executing at the time can be highly indicative of what kind of input caused the crash.