• Announcements

• Right as Reign

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ArchMage81

avernum 5- highground, giants? gladwell?

3 posts in this topic

ok guys i have done all quest at highground except go talk to giant diplomacy, cause i was told its better to leave for later, i also read i should do vahnatai first.

how do i go to vahnatai Lands.

I have not explored the azure gallery complete. im at soultaker pit right now, i also found a way to enter gladwelss keep, i dont have geas on me, should i kill him? i didnt like the idea of him controlling me so i did none of his quest!!!

The Vahnatai Lands are southwest of the Giant's area after a long trip. The reason to go there is to decide whether to do their quest for back in the Azure Gallery and get better spells.

Gladwell has some nice loot. :)

killing or not killing Gladwell doesn't matter much but since he is evil its always good to kill him although

he is alive in A6 (where player can kill him again) it isn't permanent.