• Announcements

• That Which Mourns Soundly

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anidrania

Cant land from boat (A2:CS)

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'd like to ask if any of You have ran into a similar problem before and how could it be solved:

Area I want to visit has only 2 patches of shore land. Both of those spaces are occupied by wandering monsters, thus I cannot exit the boat to battle them and explore the area. Is there a way to "delete" wandering monsters? (I know I would have zero problem defeating them anyways)

I'm trying to complete the "Investigate Tower" mission.

- Ani

If you travel far enough away from the affected area, the wandering monsters will eventually disappear.

Thanks for the reply, tried waiting for a long time at the northeastern corner. I suppose the barrier'ed world isn't big enough for waiting-despawning. Good to know I can access that area at some point though.

Not even holding space (getting the message "You wait")?

They'll try to move toward you, so if you're anywhere in their general direction, neither waiting nor moving around will help, since they'll just sit at the shore staring at you. If you can't dislodge them from anywhere in the areas you can access now, you're better off just coming back later in the game.

I waited for ~20 autosave cycles at as steep angle as possible from the shores - they all wandered to one of the shores and I got to land :) The number of wandering monster parties was 9 at that point, quite the sight in that small area.Thanks everyone :)