• Announcements

• Attribute to Valor

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Carranzero

A6 funny moments?

12 posts in this topic

just started avernum 6... this guy called Mert is selling meat of dubious procedence, and he's saying i should apologize not only to him, but to the meat!

captain matos thought i couldn't lift the ft monastery siege.. (i haven't killed the impaler yet)

i lifted it and he still thinks im a chump with no skills... whats wrong!?

i lifted it and he still thinks im a chump with no skills... whats wrong!?

Maybe he'll come around after you get the quest to break the siege?

Aaah, the Ogres at the Western Excavation reminded me of the Serviles ... poor Ogres, I dearly sympathize with them.

tower colony, fighting the haakai 2nd floor

X makes the anvil fall on the haakai (which is fun on itself) then saying "i should say something wise now" and shrugging

Zaego likes this

Tower Colony, evicting Galgath from X's testing grounds. Galgath (like a lot of the I'm-so-strong-it's-tedious demons/haakai in these games) is a riot of its own anyway, he and X go together so well they should be friends.

So you beat him, and...

"Galgath bows his head because he knows that he's been beat. He lays his mug of wine on the ground at your feet."

I'm still laughing at this! The Devil Went Down to Georgia, anyone? "The devil bent his head because he knew that he'd been beat,/ He lay that golden fiddle on the ground at Johnny's feet."

Jeff, I'll build you a statue some day.

TriRodent and Triumph like this

hahahahah great, i love avernum's and the fact that they can make laught out loud every 10-15 mins

Wait, it gets better. I got back to the game today and realised my lead character had a mug and a bottle of wine in his inventory. Can't remember putting those there. Gee, thanks, Galgath. Mighty kind of you.

maybe it relates to the game player? who knows? anyways i noticed a lack of humour in the slith scourge zone.... do lizards even have a sense of humor?

Currently fighting through the nastier part of Formello. Am in a position to confirm that no, the lizzies don't have any sense of humour at all. Can't even get a good laugh while I'm being killed over and over.