'Nicknames' in Avernum

I have been wondering about the nicknames the varying denizen's of Avernum call eachother.

It is really racist if you..

Call a bunch of nephilim/nephar kitties?

How about if you refer to slithzerikai as lizards? I mean, they are like lizard's but in a way they aren't because they can understand common language and are able to use magic so is it really wrong to say a slithzerikai is a lizard or should they be referred as slithzerikai as their own species? Does being a savage or friendly slith make a difference?

Then there are those savage slitzerikai, there is this chief of savage slithzerikai in their secret hideout were they keep a stolen artifact from the friendly slithzerikai. This chief calls one of the fire lizards ''Little burny.'' Haha, i laughed first when i heard him call a fire lizard ''Little burny'' But might that be appropriate?

I believe those are actually all used in-game, yes.

When in doubt, for EE, look at the edit history. Any edits from back in 2006 when Aran and I were actively editing are either strictly in-game, or should have a prominent label at the top saying what the source is. Most of the recent edits are from Millytal, who seems to be cleaving entirely to in-game content, too.