This one scenario I played a long time ago

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
Scrub Scrub

New Arrival

• Member ID: 12,091
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:19 PM #1 This one scenario I played a long time ago

The only thing I remember about it is that at some point, you go to this manor where there's an annoying guard (butler?) standing in front of it who doesn't let you in. Then you can go around to the side and enter through a secret passageway where you encounter the wife and say you're the new guard.
Afterwards, you like rob the house and kill the husband or something idk.

Does anyone have any idea what scenario I'm talking about?

Kelandon Kelandon

!!!

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 2,682
  • 9,786 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:15 PM #2 This one scenario I played a long time ago

Sounds like Doom Demon Echoes IV: The Lost Island of the Valley of the Big Quest for the Lair of the Undead Goblins and the Revenge of the Dragon-Killing Moon-Sword!

Er, on a more helpful note, I'm reasonably certain that's not one that I've played, so it's more recent than, say, 2007. I'm looking over the scenario lists now, and that doesn't narrow it down all that much, though.
VCH: I believe we settled this way back when: Kelandon was the most attractive.
SoT: You'd be happy, too, if you were such a clever spider.
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!

Dintiradan Dintiradan

Eye of Argon

• Member ID: 4,273
  • 3,693 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:43 AM #3 This one scenario I played a long time ago

Pretty sure it's Rats Aplenty.
^<@<: Pronounced exactly as it's spelt.
Design Tutorial (incomplete) | The Metagame | AIMhack Crack Pairings
Artemis (Planning Thread)
Last ten games. What have you been playing lately?

naphost naphost

New Arrival

• Member ID: 12,166
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 02:23 PM #4 This one scenario I played a long time ago

I second Rats Aplenty. I don't remember that you can speak to the wife, but I do know that there's a butler whose annoyed by your request to enter the front, that there's a side entrance, and that you've been asked to rob the husband. You don't have to kill anyone, but you can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users