• Announcements

• Right as Reign

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Padawan

Celt Quest. Stuck in Ruined Hall.

7 posts in this topic

Can anyone tell me how to find the stones to open the lava room with the scroll on it? I found two emeralds and I think I need to find one more to open the door. I got the one the wights carry and the one in the locked room across from the lava room. Any suggestions?

Thanks. It's a crappy place to get stuck.

padawan

The Celts aren't meant to open the door to the room where the sprite stashed the scroll. After you reach the door, you are supposed to make your way back to talk to the Sidhe.

There is an opening stone available in the Hollow Hills later in the game and you can find one in the Roman fort in the guest quarters.

I've killed the Fairy that stole the scroll but when I return to tell the Sidhe I don't get any dialog to tell her that???

Do you have the scroll in inventory, I think special item? If I remember the scroll is on a stand in the room that needs special stones to open.

No, if he's playing Celts then he can't get the scroll. Did you go over to the iron gate in the last room, after killing the sprite? You should have gotten a message about how you couldn't figure out the locking mechanism. If you've done that, then a dialog box should pop up as soon as you get close to Dolojan, in which you tell her what happened and she gives you a new copy. The dialog with her changes just a little after that, but it doesn't matter.

Thanks. I thought I'd tried to open the door. The second( or third ) time was the charm. The story now continues.