• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
Spidweb Spidweb

We make the games.

• Administrator
    • Member ID: 2
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 10:59 PM #1 Jeff Vogel's Blog Now Active

All the other cool kids are doing it, so I have started a blog. I have a lot of things to say about writing Indie games and a lot of mean, funny things to say about games I'm playing. Now I'll find out if anyone cares.

The link is ...

http://jeff-vogel.blogspot.com/

For fans of my games, I plan to write some things that might be interesting in the next week. That includes full sales figures on one of my titles, so that other prospective developers can see what realistically they might shoot for.

Hope you like it.

- Jeff Vogel
Official Board Admin
spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com

RaistlinMajere RaistlinMajere

New Arrival

• Member ID: 10,008
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:31 PM #2 Jeff Vogel's Blog Now Active

I love your blog! It has been by far my favorite on the internet.  Has it moved? It hasn't seen a post since October 2012 sadly.  I miss it so much!

Randomizer Randomizer

Tormented Battle Mage

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 4,341
  • 15,886 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:05 PM #3 Jeff Vogel's Blog Now Active

Jeff is busy making Avadon 2: The Corruption and is going to release the iPad and Windows versions at the same time as the Mac version.  So he has less time to blog until he starts the promos for the new game.

Jeff will soon resume blogging to promote his new game.

Jeff rarely reads the boards except to see the reaction to a new game and see bug reports.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software.  Please leave your sanity at the door.  Playing these games can cause you to lose your sanity so you should place it where you can find it when you are done.  :)
"I don't know how we can ever repay you!" - Rescued damsel in distress
"Oh, I'm sure we can think of something .... How much gold do you have?" - "Hero"

"We're all screwed if Cthulhu shows up. Try to enjoy life in the meantime." - Adam Rawnsley

RaistlinMajere RaistlinMajere

New Arrival

• Member ID: 10,008
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:16 PM #4 Jeff Vogel's Blog Now Active

Sounds like he has his time prioritized well then.  I can't wait to play Avadon 2: The Corruption.  I am re-playing Avadon 1 right now.  This time: I'm playing a fascist dick with no patience or mercy for anybody.  It's really fun.

Thanks for the reply.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users