Stackable items, surely this has been said before...

steveo80

Not really trying to complain too much here but... does it annoy anyone besides myself when you open a chest or something and see 2 or 3 of the same item in there in separate slots when it could just have been stacked as one with a quantity of "whatever"? Not to be lazy about it, but it seems so much easier to stack it in the chest like it is in your inventory. Just grab it and go besides sit there and move each one. It's a pain to do on my laptop since I don't have a mouse, just the touch pad (or whatever its called). I would almost pay double for a Spiderweb game if they could remedy that problem...:)

Um when I open a chest with a handful of desirable loot I just mash the a button and then sift through it later. It does bring up a good point though, why aren't more things stackable, a lot of the junk you collect early in the Geneforge games to make some cash quickly isn't stackable and quite tedious. Yet the more valuable stuff like Gold Bars, Crystals, super strong attack item's a skilled infiltrator never needs, etc., are stackable making it very efficient carrying a huge amount of super valuable loot (random undesirable magic items). This seems like it should be reversed to me.