G4 PC Trainer

I'm making one now, It's not completely finished but it's good, you can wait for me to finish or you can email me and I'll send you it. (Don't worry it wont ruin your game, I always finish the piece im doing and check it before i save and close it).

EDIT: Oops forgot my Email - I've taken my Email away. Do not email me for the editor. I will post a link to it at a later date (when it's finished)

O.K. Well:

1. Line 871 (but its probably another number) has nothing to do with me.

2. I'll send you it again, I've added a bit since I sent you it last time and i might have changed the line you mean. It worked fine for me so... confused

EDIT: Line 871 is something to do with me eek but it's one of the first things I did on this editor and there's no problem with it.

O.K. I'm getting Emails requesting the Editor.

I'm lettin you know that its not finished and if you have emailed me and said you wanted it email me again if your sure you want the unfinished version.

I WILL post the full completed editor once it's finished but until then, it won't be complete.

coolsmilelaughwink:p

P.S. I'm posting this here for the sake of not making another topic.

smile

Quote:
Originally written by Dark Lights:
I WILL post the full completed editor once it's finished but until then, it won't be complete.
Just be sure not to post the whole thing here in a an actual post. It messes it up somehow. Host it on some other website or get someone to host it for you and then link to it here.

I don't use a person to start my editor instead I use a signpost and change it from an inanimate object to a weird, freaky, unpredictable type of personificationed thing.

My editors not finished yet so im not completely sure what its going to be able to do and I don't work on it 24/7. I just add to it when the mood takes me or when I decide to add a few things that need adding. laugh