GF4 item Editor by me!

tbg10101

Hey EVERYONE! It has been a long time since I posted.

Thats probably because I was so busy playing GF 4...

Anyway, I am starting on a long term project-A GF4 item editor that you can customize! How would you like to edit every item in GF 4? Well you can with my editor!

It is not out yet and will take a while to program and I only have plans for mac AT THIS TIME. If any windows users express interest, I will port it to Windows.

In the mean-time, I have a screenshot:

GF4Edit.jpg

This is a screenshot of the "Safe Editor" which only edits existing properties. The "Dangerous Version" will allow you to edit all properties. Unfortunately GF4 doesn't like it when you do that sometimes.

Looks neat. I'm not sure it's necessary, given how easy it is to edit the item scripts, which are in fairly plain language once you look up the stat ID numbers. But it looks nice.

I'm pretty sure there is a maximum number of it_stat_to_affect x variables you can use. I'm not sure if there is a combined limit for pc stat variables and pet stat variables, or if each has a flat limit.

Back before I cared to figure it out, scripts were in a totally different language and I hated looking at them. It felt like I was taking off the programs clothes, and then raping it by editing. Now, I quite enjoy raping scripts. But I can definitely sympathize with people who would rather have something like this editor rather than do the messy deeds on their own.

Quote:
Originally written by Emperor Tullegolar:
Back before I cared to figure it out, scripts were in a totally different language and I hated looking at them. It felt like I was taking off the programs clothes, and then raping it by editing. Now, I quite enjoy raping scripts. But I can definitely sympathize with people who would rather have something like this editor rather than do the messy deeds on their own.
Employing something else to do your raping makes it feel so much less repulsive, doesn't it?