How can you begin with differant color choices?

Okay, here goes.

First open your G4 folder, oh by the way I use mac so the folder arrangement may be different.

Anyways open the G4 folder, then open Files.

Then your gonna want to go down to the folder titled scripts, in this file there is a text document labeled "gf4itemschars.txt"

In this file on the very top is a bit of text ignore it till you get to.

Code:
 begindefinecreature 0;	cr_name = "Shaper";	cr_graphic_template = 110;	cr_max_health = 20;	cr_max_energy = 100;	cr_max_essence = 500;	cr_regen_rate = 12;	cr_energy_regen_rate = 12;	cr_walk_speed = 24; //base_speed;	cr_base_level = 1;	cr_sound_when_slain = 127;	cr_default_courage = 100;	cr_resistances 0 = 40;	cr_resistances 1 = 50;	cr_resistances 2 = 50;	cr_resistances 6 = 50;	cr_resistances 7 = 70;		// These are all of the main character's combat abils.	// Abilities used in town are handled in hardcode	cr_abil_num 0 = 0; // punch	//cr_abil_level 0 = 1;	cr_abil_step_of_launch 0 = 8;	cr_abil_anim_in_reverse 0 = 1;			cr_abil_num 1 = 3; 	cr_abil_level 1 = 1;	cr_abil_step_of_launch 1 = 8;	cr_abil_anim_in_reverse 1 = 1; 
Now that is the (somewhat modified by me) default shaper coding that defines your PC, if you are a shaper.

Now since you are implying you wan to change this, you had better make a copy for in case you don't like the change.

Okay here is the code that Latilia has in her coding

Code:
 begindefinecreature 2;	import = 1;	cr_name = "Litalia";	cr_base_level = 40;		cr_sound_when_slain = 106;	cr_graphic_coloradj = 1; 
thers more but you don't need that all you need is

Code:
 	cr_graphic_coloradj = 1; 
Which changes her color to whatebver her color changed to. What you want to do is put
Code:
 	cr_graphic_coloradj = 1; 
into the PC's coding so it looks like this

Code:
 begindefinecreature 0;	cr_name = "Shaper";	cr_graphic_template = 110; 	cr_graphic_coloradj = 1;	cr_max_health = 20;	cr_max_energy = 100; 
There now you have a color changed shaper!

Note, it is probably best if you dont do that as I only know these things by the way I randomly figured them out, so it may be best to just live wit what you get.

oops, I forgot about that (I have been messing with G2) so I just thre in what to do. Umm yeah just look for.

Code:
 // BEGIN PCSbegindefinecreature 45;	import = 9;	cr_name = "Warrior";	cr_graphic_template = 145;	cr_max_health = 28;	cr_max_energy = 20;	cr_max_essence = 30;	cr_regen_rate = 50;	cr_energy_regen_rate = 20;	cr_walk_speed = 24; //base_speed;	cr_base_level = 1;	cr_sound_when_slain = 127;		// These are all of the main character's combat abils.	// Abilities used in town are handled in hardcode	cr_abil_num 0 = 0; // punch	//cr_abil_level 0 = 1;	cr_abil_step_of_launch 0 = 8;	cr_abil_anim_in_reverse 0 = 1;			cr_abil_num 1 = 3; 	cr_abil_level 1 = 1;	cr_abil_step_of_launch 1 = 8;	cr_abil_anim_in_reverse 1 = 1; 
And use lifecrafter or whatever, oops