Jump to content

Geneforge 5 - Audio in one channel only?


Recommended Posts

I encountered a similar issue on my MacBook (also late 2006, 10.5.5). It has only come up for me the first time I opened the application, when I left it sitting on the class select dialog for a long time. After a couple minutes the audio loop went to the left channel only, but sound effects were on both. Later when I started the game, the audio loop went to the right channel only. My other uses of the application have been fine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I also have a similar but more limited (and weird) problem. 90% of the time, the sound of a door or box unlocking will play very quietly in the left channel, and the other 10% it will play quite loudly in the right channel. I'm using an eMac with 10.3.9, so it's not a MacBook-exclusive problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...