Wow, Minor Summoning ROCKS!

EvilEye

I am playing a singleton mage and minor summoning 2 x fire lizards tore up Persephone ( 3rd or so ambush in chapter 2 ). Each shooting 2 x fireballs for 50 or so damage will clear enemies real quick.

Just haste and bless them and they are instant fighters, who are way stronger then any fighter you could have at that point.

Its only on normal diff but still I think this could be the way to go for anyone struggling with a singleton game.

Jeff really upgraded mage summonings when he weaken the priest ones. Still for a singleton game they are cheap friends and if you have them before the fight it makes it easier. I wish you had some control over what you get.

I used control person scrolls on Persephone's bandit friends and watched them stab her.

I was wondering about how good control person was.

I know you can get control person really early if you pump someone up to 20 tool use.

Just to be safe I went the mage route.

I just got the better version of summon at Solbergs tower, well see how this does. This is my first time through the game and I am rushing through just doing enough to get to the next area, well see how it goes.