drake at lake of trials

bk23

Hi, I have completed the Lake of Trials and received all the goodies. In the SW corner of the Lake there is a drake who mentions a horde of treasure, but whether or not I kill it, I can't seem to find anything? Also, when you go past the spot where the drake was, you are at a cliff edge. I have the "showmeall" cheat on and can see that there are more monsters to the south, but cannot find a way to reach them. Any ideas guys? Thanks.

I love the "showmeall" cheat too! I use it all the time, very helpful for seeing all the monsters around me.

I haven't gotten to that part yet, so I can just offer some general advice...look for a black spot on a wall that highlights when your mouse moves over it, that indicates secret passages.

Also, if there is a cave system below the drake, going underground and going in the direction of the other hostiles may lead you under a river or something and maybe there is a secret passage underground that takes you to them.