Howling Depths Gate

Jindrak

**Possible Spoilers?**

Well I passed through it, traveled a ways, and lost three of my party members (Priest, Mage, Priest/Archer), basically leaving my Warrior/Mage out for sudden death, so I used the backtostart cheat to revive my guys, travel back, and now I can't get through. To top it off, the four archer respawn every round outside the gate, so I can't get close without fighting endlessly. I went back to the Anama city and I get the "Sorry" line, so I'm assuming traveling back was supposed to happen, but how do I get past the gate now? I didn't have any active pylons past it, so I'm kind of stuck.

This is one of those, I'm so screwed. Check if you have an autosave or other saved game from before first entering the Howling Depths or at least losing so many party members. If you can get past the last few fights in the area you can avoid combat until you reach the next pylon and revive your party by going on the river and just come back later for side adventures.

This is why you shouldn't use cheat codes. The game autospawns Darkside Loyalists until you get the message that they seem to stop following just before the last fight in the Howling Depths. So I don't think you can complete the game from this point.