Too late for Gladwell's geas?

blueboy

I'm interested now in the significant benefits Gladwell has to offer and I'd like to temporarily sell my soul to him, but I've already freed the drake imprisoned under Harkin's Landing. Does that mean I'll never trigger any of Gladwell's quests? I wandered all through the Anama lands and was never quested to grab their scrolls. I even wiped them out and took the scrolls to Gladwell and he didn't care.

It seems that I can't complete or even trigger the first quest and that renders the rest inaccessible. Is that true?

Quote:
Originally written by Slarty:
Is the issue that he needs the drake-skin first, or that he no longer cares about an item after you've passed through the land it comes from (i.e., the place where his geas would stop you from going forward)?
I handed in the crystal soul shard after leaving the Vahnatai lands, so I would say the former is the issue. I had a curse and everything, which he was kind enough to remove. The real question is: is it not registering because he freed the drake (which would be lame) or because he got the geas after freeing the drake (which sounds more like a bug)?