Easter Eggs

Quote:
Originally written by Learned Noremac:
Has any one found anything? Like an ornk canister? Or has anyone had the time to reproduce the intro screen easter egg on GF1? Or anything else?
Intro screen easter egg in GF1?
Where is it?
As for me, the GF3 actually makes creations in middle of the screen, but i cannot play it until summer...
How's that possible?
My friend got a mac, and he's gone for 2 months.

Intro Screen Easter Egg in GF1:

When you open the game, while choosing new game, load game, etc, you'll notice that creations occasionally appear in the bottom left hand corner of the screen. If you click on the platform, it will make a new creation. If you click on a creation, it will die. By getting 8 of the same creation, you get a funny message at the bottom right corner of the screen. There is a different message for each creation type.

You manipulate creations in a similar way in GF3. Click on the ceneter of the screen to create them, and to kill them, click on the runes when one comes near. Sadly, the runes randomly activate themselves, so reproducing the easter egg will take a lot of time, if it's even possible.

Yeah, those rocks are there. Carrying them all did not actually seem to improve my fire resistance any, but I suddenly thought that this might be an overflow effect, and that maybe if I dropped half of them or so, I would suddenly have enormous fire resistance.

Not obviously all that helpful because there isn't so much fire damage in the game, but still.