getting off Harmony Isle

Shapers basement. Check out the backdoor of the building, it is locked. Speak with the Shapers main guy in charge, a human, and have high leadership (or go to the rouge underground cave close to the gatherers camps. The key is on a mages body in the end ) to get the key. Climb down to the basement, go to the NE corner (I think), kill the beefed up Battle Alpha guard. Take the canister, do not use it.

• 1 month later...

One more way, it seems. After I killed all the rebels, everyone started looking weird at me. When I went and told it to Diwanya, he basically told me I should get the hell out of the island before I screwed things up even more.

So I could move on, he said he was granting me permission to leave the island towards Dhonal Island.

Too bad I killed the rebels before completing the speak with rebels and find rebel spy quests.

Not that I got any good feelings from it. How do I miss the almost intelligent awakened. At least they weren't as fanatic as the rebels and loyalists in this game.