Spell Levels, How To Find? Help?

Flake

Already tried searching for an answer to this on the forum, can't find any. This may be a really really stupid question (but I'll ask it anyways cause I need the answer), but how do you find out the level of one of your spells? For the life of me I can't find any way in-game to get a screen up or something that tells me what levels my spells are! I'm sure it'll be something really really simple, or it just can't be done :p Thanks!

yes, very simple.

When you go to your statistics screen, on the top right of the screen it says "See Abilities".

Click on that -- it doesn't look clickable and I never noticed it til someone here pointed it out on another topic, but that'll give you everything you need to know.

I so didn't see that laugh I'm doing the windows beta testing at the moment, might mention to Jeff that having all of the active and passive texts the same font size/boldness doesn't really work. It'd be easier if for example the 'Change Party Order' and 'See Abilities' texts where even just bolded so they could be seen as being different from the passive texts on the page. Thanks for the help.