Help. Money problems

Quote:
Originally written by Drakefyre:
Throughout the game, there are certain people who will pay for items that you bring to them. I believe someone in the early game will pay well for Shaper Equipment, but I can't remember who.
Matt. Go to the lady in the inn in Medab. She pays fairly well for Shaping Equiptment, which can be found just about anywhere in the game.

- Archmagi Micael

There is a guy in the first town (Drypeak) that buys Iron bars - the blacksmith guy.

Theres a woman in Medab (In the inn) that buys shaper equipment.

Theres a guy wondering outside Fort Muck that buys Gemstones.

And I also remember someone buys Research notes, but I don't remember who or where.

So yeah, if you find iron bars, shaper equipment or gemstones, or research notes don't simply sell them to normal shop owners. Just pile them up in a particular place (I usually have a horde of items piled up in the room provided for you in Drypeak. I'm kind of like a miserly dragon in that way haha) and sell them off to the right people when you need money.

Oh yeah, and note that every shop has a limited amount of money with which to buy stuff off you, so if you're looking to maximise your monetary takings (because trainers are ludicrously expensive) its easier to just sell all your stuff at one place, and then move on to the next shop when it runs out of money. That way its easier to keep track of which shops have money for you smile