Which type of shaper do u like best?

It was a tough choice to make, between agents and guardians. Generally, I prefer agents, but there are times when all I want to do is bash things up close.

I don't really like having creations (although that is actually what attracted me to the game in the first place: I thought the fyoras looked cute. Okay, and the fire. Fire is good) so shaper was never an option for me.

I usually build up the agent's combat stats as well, though. I prefer melee to magic, but I like the fire spell. Did I mention I like fire?

As for the graphics? Agent, every time. But the graphics really don't make much difference to me.

I guess im the only Guardian lover. I originally went shaper, and that was a big mistake. I died, and died, AND DIED, AAAND DIIEED... then died some more. I made an army of creeps and they died too.

So then I went guardian despite the fact they said it was harder to play. I sunk my skills mostly into 'Parry' and 'Dex', and an amazing thing started to happen... I wasnt dying no more.

Infact, I was dishing out 1 hit kills to just about... everbody... without fear of retaliation (and when I was hit, it really wasnt a big deal since I can heal up faster than they can harm me). AND I could actually carry around stuff and make my money off of loot.

I was able to do in 2 hours as a guardian, what I couldnt do in 5 hours as a shaper. Now dont get me wrong.. I still like shaping, I dunno where id be without my fyora fodder.