Icy End is angry now

I seem to have angered Icy End (as a rebel), and they won't forgive me. The only bad thing I did was clear out the Vat Core. Okay, I guess killing all their golems was bad. Akhari Blaze and Litalia don't mind, though, so why is Icy End so upset? It's a bit annoying, because I really wanted to get that piece of cake, and now I'll never find out what it would have done.

Is there any way I could have gotten the Left Access Bracelet without angering Icy End?

I don't know why this would upset them. I'll go try a few things and post what I find. In the mean time a last resort would be to the codes “pleaselikeme” and “forgiveme”. Golems aren't major characters, so they should work.

Edit: I went and cleared out the Vat Core and returned to Icy End. Everyone in town were still allies. I killed all the Golems, disabled the pools, and took the Access Bracelet. Did you do anything else that may upset the Rebels?

Sheesh, what else did I do? I opened up the Benerii-Eo south gate; but the guards nearby didn't mind. I walked through that snippy Drakon's little canister lab to get there, but he didn't mind, even when I ate his canisters (well, I did that behind his back). (When I first met him before that he gave me a dialog in which the only response I got, in my canister-mad state, was a challenge, but I just clicked out of it and he ignored me thereafter.)

At the moment I'm taking a breather before delivering a package to Lord Rahul, in this charming little resort behind the Monastery of Tears. The shopping is great but the service sets a new low. (And I have to say I'm finding it quite a bit tougher with my Shaper, with Greta, two Ur-Glaahk meat-shields and three Gazers, than I found it with my singleton Agent last game; on the other hand, last game I left it for last, so I was higher level.)

By snippy Drakon do you mean Khrazass Crafter? I not only used his canisters to his face, I believe I also threatened to destroy him. He was very amused and condescending about my attempts to enrage him. He said he sees I have used his canisters and that he has shaped me. Either he directly said or he insinuated that I was like his child or pet. He wasn't mad at all.

I tried killing Khossos and his brood in the shaping vats. Icy End attacked me after that as well. That must have been what you did to upset them, and there was a delayed reaction. There are a few places in the game where SDFs set, but at the same time they don't. I did however kill Khossos after finishing the Geneforge without upsetting anyone.