Purification Plant Golems

These guys are kicking my rear.

Torment, Shaper, 2 lvl26 Battle Alphas with pumped strenght, dex and endurance (2lvls of Int aswell, of course), blessed, Essence Shield, hasted, they still have a major problem to take down just one of these.

Do you guys walk around them or try even harder? Any help would be appreciated.

Try not to engage all of them at once.

Hint: try sticking your creations in a doorway with you behind them -- then only 1 or 2 golems can get at the alphas. Also, searer works quite nicely against them (and most golems). It'll still take you a few rounds to take one out, but that's my advice for you.

well, the post still applies.

Searer is the spell I've found to be most effective against golems -- and Kill, if I remember correctly.

If you're talking about the golems on patrol, you can avoid most of them by staying out of their way -- but sooner or later one will notice you. Then, you'll want to use your alphas as meat shields and lob searers over them at the rock-boy.

The only other thing that seems to hurt them is if you can stand toe-to-toe with them and slap them around with a big sword -- but on torment that's really only an option for a buffed guardian or a melee agent.

Well you only need 3 magic shaping to make a searing artilla, which should have a high enough level at creation to be useful, or alternately hows your fire shaping, don't roamers spit acid as well? And if the acid is why searer is effective, couldn't you try using burning spray instead?