I'm stuck!! (closed)

T2

I've been playing spiderweb software games for years now and finished all of the RPG's so far, but i'm really stuck with Geneforge III!!

I'm on Dhonal's isle, I think i've unlucked most of the map.

However, I cant get in "the creators hall" and (for the same reason i think) "the mined shore" wont clear.

Both have an expanation telling me to get help from general greiner, but (here's my problem) the arse is still acting like an idiot and i can't get him to snap out of it.

Hope of u can help me with this. (i'm sure u can)

Talk to General Greiner again. You should see an option to examine him closely. Do that and you would see that there is some essency thingy round his head. You will then get an option to try something to disrupt the essence. Do so, fight the spirit that appears and you should return Greiner to normal.

I already tried that...

It doesn't work. He gets angry and says something about killing me, if I trie again. I think I have to do something first, but i can't figure out what.

I tried to spend some skill points on leadership, making it lvl 9. It had no effect.

Thanks anyways, but i'll need some more help.

confused

AND KHOTH GOES TO THE FINALS!!!!

actually i just figured it out by checking the script. It was really easy, i feal like such a noob now frown

okay thanks for your help, i'll see if there is a way to close these topics and otherwise leave it open for anyone who wants to talk about ornk-lords, gene altering, or why there are no friendly, talking spiders in G3. (it makes me sad. I still like to hear a friendly say "you're cute" when i'm down)