Anyone figure this out before?

I found that if you absorb the essence of a pyro roamer, it will explode in doing so, and the explosion hurts friendly characters without making them hostile or counting as a crime. Thus you can create a few pyroroamers and explode them together to kill off a friendly npc you have no further need to talk to to safely steal items nearby without any reprecussions.

Quote:
Originally written by Walter:
I found that if you absorb the essence of a pyro roamer, it will explode in doing so, and the explosion hurts friendly characters without making them hostile or counting as a crime. Thus you can create a few pyroroamers and explode them together to kill off a friendly npc you have no further need to talk to to safely steal items nearby without any reprecussions.
Yes. I have found this out. However, it is generally unadvisable, cause most people in hte game have some meaning, even if it isn;t currently apparent to you.

- Archmagi Micael

Quote:
Originally written by Archmagi Micael.:
Quote:
Originally written by Walter:
Yes. I have found this out. However, it is generally unadvisable, cause most people in hte game have some meaning, even if it isn;t currently apparent to you.

- Archmagi Micael
Thats why I specified once you have no further need to speak to them. First complete thier quests, and if a shop keeper buy everything you want and sell to get all thier coins. You won't gain spectacular returns like this, but why not take all you can possibly get?

If you are going to go so far, you might as well use one of the editors to get all the money you want. Killing random townspeople destroys your RP experience (unless you are intentionally RPing a homosidal maniac smile ) and blowing up friendly people by remotely absorbing pyroroamers is exploitation of a loophole in game mechanics. So if this is ok with you, you can save a lot of time by simply using an editor.