Problem with text (again)

Something does not work. I have made booktext, but when I start the scenario, the error is something like this:

Unknown command in line 120.

What does thet mean?

Code:
beginstate 10;	message_dialog("Grevi's history I - We, the Grevi, has excisted as many years as the oldest demonlords.	In our lands we have been waiting and waiting for the demonlords to let us leave the lands of our home, to trouble the humans.");beginstate 11;	message_dialog("History on Grevi I - We Grevi are an ancient demonkind, that has excisted as long as the oldest of our Great Leaders.");beginstate 12;	message_dialog("History on Grevi II - We are growing weak, because nobody knows that we excists. We are the strongest of demonkind, but we are not thought of.");beginstate 13;	message_dialog("Grevi's History II - All the time we have asked our leaders, all the time they say no. Yet, they have said our time will come. We hope that time will come soon."Now you know why no one ever knew anything about them.);beginstate 14;	message_dialog("History on Grevi III - The Haakais always look down on us, as if we are weaker than them, and the Imps, Demons and Mung Demons, always laugh at us.	But we will show them! One day, we Grevi will rule in our lands! And then we will laugh at them!"So, the demons are very much like humans. At least in humor, and temperament.);  

Quote:
Well, I think that message_dialog has two parameters, you should leave the second one as "" if you are not going to add a second string. In addition you are forgetting the quotes (") at the end of the last two states.
Hope that helps.
I do not understand.
Where does the message_dialog have two parameters, and where do I forget the quotes?
Please tell me the locations of these things you have mentioned.

message_dialog has the following structure:

message_dialog(char text1,char text2) so I think your code should be like this:

Code:
 beginstate 10;	message_dialog("Grevi's history I - We, the Grevi, has excisted as many years as the oldest demonlords.	In our lands we have been waiting and waiting for the demonlords to let us leave the lands of our home, to trouble the humans.","");beginstate 11;	message_dialog("History on Grevi I - We Grevi are an ancient demonkind, that has excisted as long as the oldest of our Great Leaders.","");beginstate 12;	message_dialog("History on Grevi II - We are growing weak, because nobody knows that we excists. We are the strongest of demonkind, but we are not thought of.","");beginstate 13;	message_dialog("Grevi's History II - All the time we have asked our leaders, all the time they say no. Yet, they have said our time will come. We hope that time will come soon."Now you know why no one ever knew anything about them.","");beginstate 14;	message_dialog("History on Grevi III - The Haakais always look down on us, as if we are weaker than them, and the Imps, Demons and Mung Demons, always laugh at us.	But we will show them! One day, we Grevi will rule in our lands! And then we will laugh at them!"So, the demons are very much like humans. At least in humor, and temperament.","");   

Er, and now states 13 and 14 have extra quotes. They should look like this:

Code:
 beginstate 13;      message_dialog("Grevi's History II - All the time we have asked our leaders, all the time they say no. Yet, they have said our time will come. We hope that time will come soon.Now you know why no one ever knew anything about them.","");break;beginstate 14;     message_dialog("History on Grevi III - The Haakais always look down on us, as if we are weaker than them, and the Imps, Demons and Mung Demons, always laugh at us. But we will show them! One day, we Grevi will rule in our lands! And then we will laugh at them!","So, the demons are very much like humans. At least in humor, and temperament.");break;  
Oh yes, and you need breaks after every state, as I've written in for these two states.

Thanks, it has worked out now, that little piece,but now I have the rest of the text.

Code:
 beginstate 15;	message_dialog("Wiley's Poems, Volume 6.					Oh lovely earth of							green and brown,					so warm and soft						and nifty,					how come- up here					you're full of rocks,					-- while on the beach							you're sifty?					------------------------					Freckle, freckle, on my										nose,					I know not why it's me,									you chose;					or what you are; or					where you're from,					so I will kill you						with my thumb.");break;beginstate 16;	message_dialog("Wiley's Poems, Volume 5.					Little Earthworm					in the ground, you see no sight:					you here no sound.					You gnaw out tunnels							down beneath,					without the benefit								of teeth. 					Without no feet,					no arm, no hand.					We are behooved					to understand-					just how, with					attributes so few,					they named a planet							after you.					------------------------					I love to smell the							dusty ground,					and taste the buttercup-					but most of all,					I love the sound,-					of water drying up.");break;beginstate 17;	message_dialog("Wiley's Poems, Volume 4.					I wonder.....					When the year at end doth					close its eyes to sleep,					just having passed					the torch anew te he that wakes-					reflecting what					was badly done,					how many sheep						it takes.					-----------------------					In moments of						adversity,					when life's a						total wreck;					I thing of those					worse-off than me					And really feel						 like heck.");break;beginstate 18;	message_dialog("Wiley's Poems, Volume 3.					Feature the cone,					and the function thereof,					it stand on its orifice,					and points straight above.					Inverted and filled,					it will tumble at once,					no wonder the cone					symbolizes the dunce.					------------------------					'Tis the time of the year					when they cry and they shout,					"Give us a run!"					and "Throw the bum out!"					The knuckler, the curve,					and the play at the plate,					give all of the fans					the incentive to hate!");break;beginstate 19;	message_dialog("Wiley's Poems, Volume 1.					It's hard to take a sphereshaped rock-					and try to bounce, 						   or flip it,					but if you find 						a flat one- 					then you might as					well just skip it.					------------------------					Woe, that I should					be so bland,					- else I could					yield a blotter,					that spreadeth					over all the land,					-- and sucketh up the water.");break;beginstate 20;	message_dialog("Wiley's Poems, Volume 2.					There was an old lady who								lived in a shoe.					She had so many children,					she didn't know what to do....					so she moved into					a split-level brogan.					------------------------					Most of my poems					are written in haste,					and are therefore					resultantly lacking							  in taste.					Yet people who read them					and think they are fine,					must surely have taste					just as rotten as mine.");break; 

What specifically is the error message that you're getting, when do you get it, etc?

And those poems won't actually show up with the line breaks and all, I'm assuming. I think you have to do poetry completely differently, using add_dialog_str.

EDIT: Okay, you're abusing quotations marks, for one. If you want quotes to show up within your message_dialog, use the _ character, not the " character. And message_dialog always requires the second set of quotes, regardless of whether there's anything in them or not, just as before.

Which line is 145?

This error means that BoA is reading one of your strings as containing more than 254 characters (or 256 if you include the quotation marks). It can also show up if you forget an end quote, because it thinks that the string keeps going until it runs into the opening quote for the next string.