Game does not load script again, but does not elaborate on any problems

It just says 'Failed to load t0central script.' Everything is spelled right, and thats all it says. Does not elaborate on any errors, like there are any...

Code:
begintownscript;variables;body;beginstate 0;break;beginstate 1;break;beginstate 2;break;beginstate 10;break;  
In addition this is causing the dialouge script not to load, I think, because it says "you tried to start dialouge with no dialouge script loaded."

I suppose I'm a little curious about this. I'm wondering if some weird text editor thing is putting unrecognizable characters in the script or something.

Compress the ENTIRE scenario folder (all involved files) and E-mail it to spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com. I'll look at this.

- Jeff Vogel

To test whether the syntax of my town script was at fault, I copied the Sweetgrove town and dialogue scripts (from Valley of Dying Things) to my scenario folder, renamed them t1mytown.txt and t1mytowndlg.txt, and tried to load my scenario. I still received the message "Failed to load t1mytown" when I entered the scenario. This means it is not a problem with my script syntax. I would very much appreciate any suggestions as to what I may be doing wrong.