Experienced Scripter Needed...

Well, I have been working on a script for someone (and the rest of the Blades community) and cannot figure out what is wrong with it. I have searched it and researched it. I am currently taking classes for C++ programming and still can't figure the damn thing out. My logic seems to be flawless... There are no syntax errors, it just won't do what I want it to. If you have the time and the motivation to look through it for me, let me know...

(and then later check your PM's)

The reason I did not post the entire script is because of the length of it. If someone WANTS to help me, then I will PM them the script, instead of wasting a bunch of space on a thread when I can find out who will help me, instead of who will insult me because I posted a huge line of code...

Beyond that SpiderWeb Spam Protection...

E-mail me the script if you want. net4less@sbcglobal.net

It may take a day for me to check my E-mail because it is simply a hassle these days, though. No viruses, please. But please, give me all the details about what you want the script to do, and maybe even an implementation of it. I bet you just moved a brace somewhere where it shouldn't be.