Hi everone I'm hoping to learn a lot here because all my friends don't really like avernum. One friend said he has some "No name sword, axe of somthing,"

(I can't remember the name). He also said had some "blue arrows, and red arrows" on A1. If you know anything tell me. Also he has a windows and I have Mac. if that effects

I don't recall any axes in Avernum, and "no name sword" doesn't give us a whole lot to work with. All arrows are, as far as I can tell, arrows. There aren't any colors involved, although you can pick up a few Arrows of Life and Arrows of Light along with the Blessed Arrows and lesser variations.

—Alorael, who isn't sure what other information he can give. There are no unnamed swords that aren't just average, run of the mill swords and there are no arrows categorized by color.

smile Welcome IT 000! We like Avernum a lot - change your friends ^_^

I remember a mithril blade in A3. No axes in the series, but a blessed axe in a Blades of Avernum scenario. I suggest to try out the free demos and find out whether you like it or not.

Also it is an advantage to have a Mac. Since all SW-games are developed on Mac, the Macians will have new games some months earlier.