I don't know why I'm doing this after your response on your last topic, but whatever.

Generally, proceed clockwise. The first secret passage is in the middle of the north wall. The second one is in the middle of the east wall. The third one (in the room with the ruby skeleton) is just south of the middle of the east wall. The final one in the room full of undead is in the southeast corner. That portal will take you out.

EDIT: And again, no reward necessary or even wanted. Especially since I wrote the thing that you linked to. And I use Silver's maps as much as anyone.

magi, you are very annoying. please calm down, ok?

but anyway, to answer question c: you can buy hawke's manse in lorelei from some guy in town in his office. to be a merchant is simply to buy stuff from another merchant and sell it to another one, who has it more expensive. (buy food in kriszan and sell it in fort emergence, for example)

Rent an iNHRO THANKs i got the house ,but i dont like Lorelei,if could find me a home in somewhere else would be better,my favorite is angel's rest and Hectar but i dont think theres a home there.By the way im already a merchant cause im mkaing potions of all the types and selling them,i dont like battles...they got no action ...i kill all of my opponents with closed eyes and one wave of my hand.IN the game im travelling now ive got one adventurer only...Feria Arodfni(originally Cordelia OR Rosalia)she is a hedge wizard and all of my stats are in 24,KELANDON YOU HAVE SOME OF MY WEAKEST SAVED GAMES,BUT ALL OF MY CHARACTERS ARE ALWAYS SORCERES,CLERICS,HEDGE WIZARDS OR SHAMANS

and where can i learn spells for BoA? wink