The Final Challange Rehnton Ihrno A3

I followed all the directions in the manual for the control panels and I keeo trying to deactivate the one near Renton Ihron and I do it the right way but it still says I'm back to square one. Maybe it has something to do with the control panal near the lava pit in the Level 1 of Rhenton Ihrno's house. Please help I have been trying literally over a year to beat it for the first time.

Make sure you've turned on all ten lasers below the keep. Also make sure you're really pressing the right buttons. I can't remember the locations, but you want to load slime, refocus beams, and begin the process. The remaining button will cancel all your hard work.

—Alorael, who wishes he had the locations of the right buttons and the very wrong button.

Quote:
Originally written by ginger8445:
...to deactivate the one near Renton Ihron
Quote:
You're the first person I'm aware of who spells "Ihrno" correctly
Does he?
Ayway, using walkthrough isn't that interesting, as to make it all the way yourself. Just imagine it is you IRL trying to defeat mighty Rentar.

P.S. The funniest way of misspelling Rentar over here on Spidweb boards was I think "Ranter". :p