The Conqueror, I'm stuck...

Yeah. I have already built forts in all 3 regions and I have done all the forts quests. I decided to complete the Ukat region first but damn, every quest in the north part of Ukat is too hard for me. I'm level 11 and all my party members are equipped with tier 2 equipment, I thought this was the easiest region but I may be wrong. Can you help me a little?

Thanks! 

I think the regions are generally supposed to be around the same difficulty, with the first half of the region being easier than the second. So if there are still any quests left in the first half of the other regions, you could try finishing them first. You can also grab the secondary forts in all regions before trying the quests.

That being said, the quests should still be doable at level 11. If you're getting swarmed, maybe try making more use of Mindsteal so the enemies fight each other before you. If the bosses are the hard part, make sure you're casting battle frenzy before initiating combat to get everyone haste and maybe try having your warriors use brutal blow to get 5 stacks of bleed on the bosses for extra damage over time.