Trapped in room because Townsperson won't move

Mah Al Ibara

I entered a room in the upper floor of Haven's hall in Isskale. There was a random townsperson in the room. While I was moving around the room, he moved towards the exit, but then stopped in the doorway. I keep moving around, assuming he will eventually move, but he doesn't. I can't leave the room. I can't use teleport to move a friendly townsperson. I can't attack him. I can't do anything. I would rather not have to revert to my previous save, because I did a fair amount in the interim. What can I do? Is there some cheat code to move or delete a friendly townsperson?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hAXcLErFhJJa0RJCrag_ayL9uv4Cqsu5/view?usp=sharing

EDIT: Never mind! He finally moved. Whew.

Edited by Mah Al Ibara

1 hour ago, Mah Al Ibara said:

I entered a room in the upper floor of Haven's hall in Isskale. There was a random townsperson in the room. While I was moving around the room, he moved towards the exit, but then stopped in the doorway. I keep moving around, assuming he will eventually move, but he doesn't. I can't leave the room. I can't use teleport to move a friendly townsperson. I can't attack him. I can't do anything. I would rather not have to revert to my previous save, because I did a fair amount in the interim. What can I do? Is there some cheat code to move or delete a friendly townsperson?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hAXcLErFhJJa0RJCrag_ayL9uv4Cqsu5/view?usp=sharing

EDIT: Never mind! He finally moved. Whew.

Glad he moved! Sometimes you have to use the "wait" action button. NPCs are annoying like that. There's no cheat that I know of to remove someone but if you ever get stuck certain places in the future,  you can use the cheat 

Spoiler

backtostart (press shift+D and type)

16 minutes ago, Amira The Hot Potato said:

Glad he moved! Sometimes you have to use the "wait" action button. NPCs are annoying like that. There's no cheat that I know of to remove someone but if you ever get stuck certain places in the future,  you can use the cheat 

Hide contents

backtostart (press shift+D and type)

Ah! I had forgotten about that cheat! That would have been the perfect solution if I had really been stuck. Thank you!