Escaping the pit- A1

Now that I have everything done A.K.A. the second mission I thought that everything was going to be easy street! (I was dead wrong...) Now I have spoken to Aydin and he talks about the two towers and after all that fighting I finally make it to where I am supposed to be (and yes I have learned the ritual from Khoth I told Erika about the exit and I have told the Schmitar) so I make it to the lava I stand on the slab of stone NOTHING HAPPENS! it says something like your journey is in vain so now i'm going all over the place trying to find out what to do so I had to ask."What do I do now?"

Please respond in a responable way

Who flung poo

-Bob Goss

If you want to escape Avernum, you're heading in the wrong direction entirely. If you want to use the platform, you need four or five brooches. It's much, much better to have five.

[Edit: From another post it looks like you have the brooches already. Now I have no idea what's wrong.]

—Alorael, who can post brooch locations if you'd like. He can also explain escaping if that's what you're actually interested in.

nah, if he wasnt at the right place, that message wouldnt have appeared. it very much sounds like hes missing a brooch, or at least something in that direction.

the teleporter only takes you to hawthorne, however. to escape the pit youll have to get the 4 parts of the password and open the exit nw of fort remote.

regarding your other post, you mustve figured out all of that already.