Avernum: A fewQuestions

Yep, I'm back with some more questions ^_^'

1)Where can I get the Cure Lvl 3 spell and the Mass Cure Lvl 3 spell? Those acid attacks are tearing me to pieces.

2)Where do I get the recipe for Energy Potions? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

3)I'm still getting hit really hard by enemies still. I'm working on getting Steel Plate Mail, but is there any better armor I can get? I'm about to storm Grah Hoth's domain, if that helps.

Many thanks.

(1)In the Nepharim fortress, where you get one of the three pieces of Demonslayer.

(2)Walner - the sage at Fort Duvno teaches you the recipe for Energy Potions.

(3)There should be some Blessed Plate Mail around somewhere. After you kill Grah-Hoth, you'll get some polished plate mail, which is the best armour in Avernum, IIRC.

Quote:
Originally written by Archmage Andrew:
Yep, I'm back with some more questions ^_^'

1)Where can I get the Cure Lvl 3 spell and the Mass Cure Lvl 3 spell? Those acid attacks are tearing me to pieces.
Hey Archmage Andrew,

I have found that the level 3 curing can be found by the stone structure that looks like stonehenge on the isle of Bigail. I prayed and got it. As for acid I used the fungal leather armor on my strongest warrior (Pai-Mei Wan) and used rods, magic and missiles with the others. Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally written by XicanoWan:
Hey Archmage Andrew,

I have found that the level 3 curing can be found by the stone structure that looks like stonehenge on the isle of Bigail. I prayed and got it. As for acid I used the fungal leather armor on my strongest warrior (Pai-Mei Wan) and used rods, magic and missiles with the others. Hope this helps.
Because Archmage Andrew mentioned Grah-Hoth's domain, I assumed that he was playing Avernum 1.

Andrew: if you are playing Avernum 1, Mass Curing Level 3 can be obtained by doing a quest for the sage in Blosk. Take his message to Shaynee (sp?) and she'll let you read some scrolls that teach you Mass Curing Level 3.

• 3 weeks later...