So, like, I'm making a guide on Steam

Meneldil

Hello folks.

As I was genuinely bored yesterday, and after discovering that Steam apparently lets you write guides nowadays, I kinda started an Avadon 2 achievement/whatever guide. I did it mostly because I wanted to see how it works, but I found it weirdly fun and easy. Nothing extraordinary so far, but heh, if it can help a few people.

Since I can appoint contributors (though I have no idea how it works as of now), I was thinking that perhaps, some people here would like to contribute, or upload the guides they wrote here onto Steam. If that's the case, send me a PM here or hit me up on Steam (account's name is meneldhil). Boss fights, achievements, whatever you feel up to.

I'm obviously not trying to belittle, or even to replace, the work done here. I just find that Steam allows for easy formating and uploading, as well as being just a few buttons away for anyone who bought the game there.

The actual guide is here.

Welcome Meneldil, and awesome name reference.

Your link gives me an error: "There was a problem accessing the item (the server was unresponsive). Please try again."

Personally, I'd rather keep my stuff in a single place; I'm fond of gamefaqs since it's platform-agnostic and you can put stuff for any game there. You're welcome to link to their existing locations if you're looking to make more content available on steam, though.