Yes!

ben4808

After a little reavaluation and reexplanation and reconsideration, my mother has finally allowed me to fight magical monsters and even use most spells myself.

Basically, she was defered by the world "spell", which conjured up thoughts of debilitating cursed and cause exortism (is that the word?) inflicted on others, and it would with one of little RPG experience. She saw that many of them are none of the sort like that, just "tools" (as she called them) for inflicting damage on opponents or helping your party. The only spells she disapproves of are any that involve summoning or similar, because that (especially in the case of Daemon) are obviously making use of evil powers. But I'll take what I can get.

I s'pose anything evil or not is okay to fight against, as long as you're against it.

I'm quite overjoyed and think I'll start with Exile 1. smile

Quote:
Originally written by Ahbleza:
Want to start a real debate?
There is no good or evil, no right or wrong.
There is only perspective.
me
Obviously, since the husband who beats his wife is just trying to teach her a lesson, right? She deserved it anyway. She's very lucky to have a husband who loves her enough to set her straight. He's doing her a favor what with building her character and all. :rolleyes: